Tuesday, March 10, 2009

trash talk

the weeks feel long lately, my weekends haven't felt like weekends. and the work week feels like a ten day stretch.
i've been cleaning my place. but i don't feel like i am getting anywhere, and all thats left to do is throw out all the accumulated garbage, vacuum, and then mop. not really a lot at all. but still it feels like it'll take forever.

i organized my tool box, and cleaned my work bench. now i am ready to build a couple of amps.

i haven't played any music in a while and i feel like i should be doing that. i got a lot on my chest that needs releasing. i also want to start recording again. but i guess i need to start picking up my guitar before that can happen.

woe is me.
I'm not complaining.
really everything is fine. and i am just tired and lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

you got something to say?