Sunday, March 15, 2009

i know that this isn't me, i'm not the depressed pity seeking asshole. but sometimes i feel like a waste of flesh. what and i doing, and why am i doing it? where am i going, and why am i going there?

i had a father once, and he's gone now, i still have a father, he's just not around.... and i miss him. when i was bummed out my dad would figure it out with me. but he died quickly and i was forced to learn how to deal with my problems by myself. the first couple of years were hard. i just bottled it all up. not saying much. kinda sucked cause that aint me. but with time i learnt to let it go, talk it out and face my fears. i try to pass that onto others but sometimes they dont get.
i miss my dad. he was my best friend, and my inspiration. i was lucky to have him and i never took it for granted.


to my dad...
dad, i'm in trouble right now and i'm fighting with myself.
dad, i love you.
i'll see you again one day.

1 comment:

you got something to say?