Wednesday, August 12, 2009

stoke just got a boner.


well unfortunately for me these babies have to stay in my warehouse until i move which shouldn't be to far away... but damn..... they look good.
so here is a little back story. i don't make my boxes not for my heads or cabs... thats right.. outsourcing. but heres the good news i don't take any profit on the cabs.. i get a deal. i pass it to you. i could make my cabs. i have the experience,knowledge and tools.... what i dont have is the space... for me to set up to make one would take hours... then hours to make it. if i could leave my jigs set up permanently then i would build em myself... but the way i see it is your not playing what it looks like outside.. your playing whats built inside....
so dont be hatin!
bad cell phone pic.
but just too stoked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

you got something to say?