Friday, January 23, 2009

friday.

the office day is slowly coming to and end, in the moments following i will push "publish post", put on my coat, get one my bike and head home. thats one more week finished. one more closer to my death. do i feel accomplished? ...no. why? ...because its not what i want to be doing. what would i rather be doing? ...getting drunk, waking up late, building amps, playing music, riding my bike or even nothing. 
it seems like a waste to get up everyday and come to work. it's a job.... hell it's a career. i suppose i'm being lazy and just looking for a handout... maybe. or maybe i'm over it because the economy is crashing and its really effecting my industry? hit panic button now! how long will i have this job? do i have a back up plan? what am i doing? where am i going when all else fails..... reagen can i live in your van?

on another note....
i used to have alot of friends in vancouver. most i never see nor keep in touch with anymore. well they were my friends, who knows if i was theirs... sometimes i felt as though i was just thrown in the mix.... kind of tagging along.
kinda miss those days....
i wasn't working then.
i need a cold one.

2 comments:

  1. I'm your friend still.

    Miss the hell out of you guys.

    Murder Fucking City!!!!

    ReplyDelete

you got something to say?